
Mrs. Erin Shaha is one talented gal-all of the pics with this post are some she took of Ayden when she was in town. Ayden is already changing so much. First of all he put on one pound by his two week appointment. He started out with some chubby cheeks-and he is just getting chubbier. Being a mom is so fun and challenging at the same time. I really don't know what I did with my time before this child was born! Now my life is broken up into about three hour increments-so I have about two hours to try to get things done and errands run. Sometimes I don't get a shower until later in the afternoon if he has had a particularly demanding morning and sometimes I have planned to run to the store and it doesn't happen so we end up eating a odd combination of things found in the cupboard and freezer. But I wouldn't change it for anything. He is a cute little monkey-sometimes I think he has a fake cry. He will cry and then open his eyes just slightly and make sure you are looking at him and then close them and cry harder. He is especially funny when he is hungry and someone else is holding him-he will try to suck on whatever he can (arms, shoulders, noses, etc.) Speaking of hungry monsters-this one has awoken and I am sure he is ready to eat again!

1 comment:
Chels,
He is gorgeous! How fun. It's making me excited for my little munchkin. I hope all is well with you and your new baby!
Post a Comment