So I just might be the meanest mother ever! One of my friends gave me a great idea for a cute Halloween picture of Ayden-to carve a pumpkin and put him in it (her sister did it and got some great pics). Well needless to say I spent hours carving a stupid pumpkin only to have these-I think you will be able to tell what Ayden is thinking...



He was so mad at me! We later compromised...


Sitting by the pumpkin-not in it-and clothing on!
Here are a few pics I promised of Dwight, Angela and Sprinkles...

14 comments:
Such cute pictures. I am so glad you got a picture of you guys dressed as Dwight and Angela.
Oh my goodness! Chels, I needed a real laugh today and you definitely provided! I am laughing so hard right now! Thank you! I think you guys are hilarious. I love the costumes. Keep it up!
What a mean Mom you are.
Chelsea,
I seriously was laughing so hard about your Halloween costumes. Kip was perfect as Dwight. I hope he doesn't care if I call him that now! The baby in the pumpkin is so funny. It looks like he really loved it!
OK. I think you must be the meanest mom I know! :o) Too, too funny. Oh, the stories we'll have to tell Ayden when he grows up.
Chels, I love the pictures of Ayden in the pumpkin. They are hilarious. Totally worth the hours you spent carving that thing! I am sure someday he will look back at those pictures and get a big kick out of it. I do not think you are a mean mom at all. But... maybe that is why my darling little girl is refusing to come out. She probably knows I will be doing things like that to try to get cute pictures too.
How funny! You guys make a great Dwight and Angela. Those pictures of Ayden are priceless.
I love your costumes. Your little boy is so presch!
When Ayden is a teenager driving you crazy and you think "What did I ever do to deserve this?" He is going to pull out these pictures.
Chels. I hope you can make it. We have a little drill reunion at my studio on Wednesdays at 8. Ok It isn't just drill girls, but it feel like that sometimes. It is so fun. Brittany, Katie and Jen Martineau come. Let me know if your interested... Peace.
I think sprinkles looks the best. He is so cute, I cant believe how big he is. I love the pictures of him in the pumpkin.
Kipp, you're supposed to dress up for Halloween.:)
Kipp you make a GREAT "Dwight"!
I'm so happy you have a blog!!! I didn't even know! Logan and I laughed SOO hard at these Halloween pics! They are classic!
Post a Comment