Thursday, January 3, 2008

A Very Merry...

On Christmas morning we got up early and headed to Kipp's brother's house to watch our cute nieces open gifts. We then raced over to my parents house for more presents. We had a great day. Snuck in a nap and then finished the day off seeing National Treasure with the fam. Ayden was awake through the whole movie-mostly watching-with only some fussing at the very end. We had a very merry Christmas! Ayden is scoping out the presents from the big man.

Ayden sporting a great hat-which of course Kipp didn't approve of-but low and behold-Ayden got a BYU shirt from Nic and Shaun. Maybe there is some hope for this child! Thanks guys!

Ayden playing with Uncle Ryan. Hopefully Ryan won't rub off on Ayden too much!

1 comment:

Katie said...

He is a doll Chelsea! Hey I was wondering if I could get your e-mail address because I'm putting my page on private. You can e-mail me at parkkatie@hotmail.com or just message me on my page. Hope you're doing well!