Friday, May 29, 2009

About Time!

I have been really bad at the blogging thing lately-but I am determined to do better! These are just some funny pictures we have snapped recently.
The other day when I was making my nephew Cael his bottle, I left him in the bouncer. This is what I found when I came back...

I guess Ayden thought Cael looked like he was having fun-and wanted to be a part of it too. Cael didn't seem to mind too much!

We also went to the farm at Thanksgiving Point. Ayden was a little nervous around the animals. I would give him the food to feed the animals, and he would either throw it at them from a distance to walk to the trash and throw it away. When it came time for the pony ride-I was pleasantly surprised that he actually liked it and didn't get too freaked out. And of course Ayden loved lunch-well at least the cookie he had with his lunch.

2 comments:

Lori Collett said...

He's just getting so big! And so so cute!! William used to try to get in Owen's jumparoo when he was a baby too! Pretty funny!

Have you found out what you're having yet??

Janae said...

About time is right. But who has any extra time anymore. Ayden is sooooo cute.