Okay-so you will all find out what a horrible mom I am-but this was too funny not to post. I was downstairs cleaning when I heard Ayden head upstairs-normal. I then heard the bathtub turn on-pretty normal (he will sometimes play with his toothbrush in the water). Finally Ayden starts crying when playing with water-not normal. So I head upstairs to check on him. This is what I found...
The little stinker had got in the tub, plugged it and filled it with cold water. (The cold water was why he was crying-otherwise I am sure he would've continued playing in silence-having the time of his life!) He has only ever climbed into the tub one other time and has never plugged it up himself and started the water too. I realize how dangerous this potentially could have been. He could have drowned or burned himself-but since nothing horrible happened-I think I am okay to laugh!
4 comments:
That's so cute, yet SOOO funny!! What a cute kid!
You are so okay to laugh! I love it! And I love the look on his face too! I can't believe he filled the tub up so quickly! It's a good thing that it was cold cuz he probably wouldn't let it overfill! What a little stud/stinker!
What a little smarty pants!! His face...just makes me hurt to think how cold that must feel...owiee...I guess you better keep the bathroom locked...boys...
You have got ur hands full with that boy... pretty soon Ayden will be showing him how to get into everything! ;P Keep ur camera handy, it will be fun to look back and laugh at what they do together!
Post a Comment