Thursday, November 12, 2009

Randomness

Here are a lot of random pictures that I have taken lately.
Colby is getting bigger and bigger and continues to be a good baby! He is pretty chill. When he does choose to cry and he is really mad-it is more like he is yelling at me rather than crying. It is pretty funny.
Ayden has started doing a little pouty face that cracks me up rather than making me feel guilty or sad for him. He will stick out his bottom lip and walk away very slowly with his head down. He wanted Kipp to come downstairs with him yesterday morning and Kipp said no-so out came the lip and he walked away. Too bad it doesn't get him the results he wants-but it gives us a good laugh!Man-reading this makes me sound like the worst mom ever-apparently all I do is laugh at my kids when they are upset! Oh well!

The other day I was putting Ayden's diaper on and it was twisted a little-so I gave it a little tug to fix it. The result:
I thought it was pretty funny! It looks like he bent over and tore his diaper open. We may need to start him on a diet!

No comments: