Thursday, November 11, 2010

Red Rock Relay

I had a lapse in judgement earlier this year when I signed up for the Red Rock Relay. 12 people, 186 miles. It was actually a ton of fun, and since I got the easiest leg, I think I enjoyed it more than anyone on my team. It was a great adventure that I think will need to be repeated! The route was gorgeous! We were team "Incredibles"-and our team really was! We had some awesome runners that had some darn tough runs in the heat of the day-I was so proud of our team! After each of our three legs of the race, we were supposed to make a mark on the back of our leg to indicated that we had completed it. This after the whole race with all three of our marks!Laura's expression explains what a lot of us were feeling like after our runs!

1 comment:

Dibble's said...

Wow, Chels. Thanks for posting that picture of me! I recall what I said right after you took that..."why are you taking all these pictures?!" I am so sexy. Thanks for the worlds best spooning...move over Richie, here comes Chelsea!