Sunday, January 9, 2011

Snow Days

We had such a fun day spent in the snow a few days before Christmas! We went sledding, built a snowman and shoveled (a less fun activity). I was surprised by how well Colby did in the snow. He just sat at the top of the sledding hill and watched everyone. When I was strapping Ayden into his car seat after sledding he said, "That was a fun day mom!"My sister-in-law Janae and her darling kidsAll the munchkins piled on the sled. One of the times they went down the hill, they hit a nice big jump and got some good air! I thought we would for sure have some tears, but everyone was all smiles! I thought I might wet my pants I was laughing so hard!Proud of their perfect snowman! (Literally perfectly round-I don't think Janae has ever done anything in her life that she didn't do perfectly!)All the cousins snuggling on Grandma's couch after coming in from the snow

We purchased a small snow shovel-and Ayden has become a big help! He helped Kipp shovel our driveway as well as his home teaching families one Sunday afternoon. I thought for sure he would be back in the house after ten minutes, but he totally lasted the entire time!

3 comments:

Endless Days and Northern Nights said...

so cute chels! miss you guys!

Nate and Jamie said...

Love all the new pics! your boys are so cute and those pics of boston and ayden together are adorable. What good memories! Wish we saw you guys more especially since you guys lube right down the street!

Casey and Whitney MCkell said...

You have the cutest kids!