My little super heroes!


My absolute favorite sound is hearing these two boys play and laugh together. They are getting so much better at playing together. Sometimes I will eavesdrop on the conversation/play. I truly think these boys will be best friends some day.
For those who know Kipp very well, you know that he always has plumber's crack...like father, like son.
6 comments:
Oh my goodness! So cute! Glad to finally see the pics you were telling me about. Love it!
That is so cute! How far a part are they?? They are so handsome!
Ha ha ha! I love all of these pictures. Such awesome little boys!
What cute bums! I love the super hero pics too. Love those boys!
Cute! I couldn't agree more about the sibling playing thing. That is my favorite part of motherhood... watching/listening to my kids play.
I love these pictures! Colby's bum is so sweet and squishy! Both of them are! :)
Post a Comment