
After a fun-filled Thanksgiving week, it came time to count our blessings and also bless Ayden. It was a beautiful blessing. And the best part about doing it on the 25th-no pressure to bare my testimony afterwards! The family and some close friends came over afterwards for some delicious sticky buns, cinnamon rolls, muffins, bagels and fruit-thanks to our wonderful families! Ayden did great-no crying! What a good baby!

6 comments:
Ayden looked so cute in his Blessing outfit! He has gotten so much bigger since I last saw you guys. He is such a cute baby! I am excited to see and hear all the updates that are going on in your life since I hardly see you guys. You have a darling family!
What a cute little family. We need to get together. How is your knee?
He is getting so big. Can't wait to see him in 3 weeks. We wish we could have been there.
Hey Chelsea, this is Lindsey Cram from Alta! Your little boy is so cute! We moved to Herriman too but just moved from there about a month ago. Anyway just thought I would say hi!
He is so cute. I love his little outfit. Where did you find your cute template for your blog? I have searched everywhere and cant find any cute ones.
We are getting together on Wednesday after dance. Can you come? I will call you tomorrow about it. Peace.
Post a Comment