Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Happy Easter!

We had a great Easter Sunday. The Easter bunny visited our house (thanks to Kipp). We ate dinner with my family and it was amazing. Poor Ayden had yet another photo shoot!

All he really wanted to do was eat the ears
My sister Celeste and Ayden in their cute Easter clothes This has nothing to do with Easter, but when Ayden was sick-this is how I found him (he slept until 11 that morning-and only because the camera flash woke him up). Darn cute!

This is Ayden's new toy. Since he has been sitting up on his own, he has been enjoying things that he can play with while he is showing off his new accomplishment.

14 comments:

Melinda said...

What a cute little bunny! I love the picture of his relaxing in his sleep!

Leah and Mike said...

Oh Chels, he is so dang cute! I especially love the pics of him sleeping and sitting up playing with the toy - too cute!

Jamie and Covie Gonzales said...

Oh my how cute! I can't beleive Celeste is that big! Wowzers! With the pringles lid....If I found out you took it I will go into your room and find something of yours and I will take it! Hahahahaha!

Christiansen's said...

All of those pictures are so cute. I especially like the sleeping one. Its like he just relaxing out on the beach

Brian and April said...

He is so cute. I love the picture with the ears on.

E Winzeler said...

Ayden looks so much like Kipp in the first photo...I missed seeing him tonight...Ayden, not Kipp. Just thought I'd clarify that. It was fun to chat with you today, we'll try to schedule for the 2nd week in April!!! You are wonderful Chels-Have a good day hun

Villarreal's said...

OK! I really have to say it this time, and don't get upset! Ur boy is adorable! He reminds me of Ralphie on A Christmas Story. ha ha ha! His eyes are SO blue and the bunny ears don't help. If u don't believe me, rent that movie and watch it! He is so stinkin cute... I love squeezing him and kissing him too. Babies can't get enough kisses. :)

Dibble's said...

He is as cute as can be. Yeah for sitting up! Rock on Ayden! He's getting so big!

Cami said...

Hi guys- Ayden is the cutest thing I have ever seen! love it!

Kristi said...

I love that first picture. He looks like such a little heart-breaker with his collar up, just lounging, even with the easter bunny ears. And I am so jealous that he can sit up now. You need to bring him over to my house more so that he can be a good example to Marina.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Wow chels! I can't belive how cute he is. It just seems like yesterday when he was in the hospital. He is one SDC baby. Love you lots!

Christiansen's said...

you have been tagged! Read my blog to see exactly what to do.

E Winzeler said...

Chels, I think we're over the fact nobody's going to steal our children, so Jay let me take our blog off private! Yeah! Now you can look at it cause you hadn't linked to it before. I'm not sure if I ever sent you the email, so go for it now! See you tonight!