Saturday, March 1, 2008

New Best Friends


Ayden and I have both made new friends this week. We have been meaning to get a bouncer for Ayden, but after he went to two of my friend's homes who had this bouncer-we knew we had to get one. He had so much fun. So we ordered this bouncer from Target. I was so excited when it finally came, only to find that they sent us the wrong one! I was so disappointed. So after some calls, we got another one on the way. Three days later-my new best friend arrived! Ayden will sit in it for awhile without getting upset.

Now for Ayden's new friend. There is a little toy sun on the bouncer that he loves. He will pull on it, bite it, and sit and smile at it. What would we do without our friends?

9 comments:

E Winzeler said...

He is such a doll!!! I'm glad I had a friend in the mtg today! Have a good week...I'm excited for those books!!!Thank you much!

Jamie and Covie Gonzales said...

He is so cute Chels!

Nicole said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melinda said...

Gotta love those saucers!! I actually just took mine downstairs. It made me a little sad to think two of my kids have already used it and are done with it.

Nicole said...

Happy Anniversary! We love you lots and wish you many happy years to come.

Love,
Nic & Shaun

The Sorensen Family said...

He is so cute!! He is getting so big since I last saw him!

annalisa said...

Toys that entertain for hours on end are the best. I guess that means you can come to bookclub now :).

My Name is Mike said...

I miss Kippy

RaCHeL said...

Hi! It was good bumping into you at the temple this morning. :) You look great! I love your blog! if you want, you can check out mine at: shawmoments.blogspot.com