Friday, November 7, 2008

Trick Or Treat!

We had a great Halloween this year. We were actually able to stay home and answer the door when trick-or-treaters came.
Ayden was a skunk for Halloween. The back of his costume said, "Little Stinker"-very fitting! He loved his costume! The first time I put it on him he went running around the house flapping his little hands in excitement and proceeded to cry when I took his costume off.
His favorite part about trick-or-treating had nothing to do with going up to people's door to get candy; in fact he very rarely made it up to the door. He just loved walking up and down the street.

12 comments:

audrey said...

I can't believe your baby is walking? How long have I been gone. Ayden was so cute in his costume! Oh and you and Kip!? Looks like you guys had a great Holiday.

Christiansen's said...

What a cute little stinker. Ayden looked so adorable and was so fun to watch running around. Thanks for having us over on Halloween.

Brian and Melissa said...

Ayden is too cute! Love the pics

Villarreal's said...

You guys really went all out! I love your costumes every year, and still cant believe your boy is that big! He has grown up so fast! We miss you guys... we are coming up for Thanksgiving, so we will be there in a few weeks. Hopefully we can hang out! love ya!
-Trisha

Erin said...

What a cute little skunk! I've been waiting for these updates. It looks like you've been up to lots of fun stuff.

I'll call soon. We need to plan some get togethers for when we're in town.

Talk to you soon.

Kristin Morgan said...

Look at you two...the Obama's! Hilarious! Good idea!

Kristin

Goodrich Goodnews said...

This little guy is adorable. The cutest skunk I've ever seen.

Jamie and Covie Gonzales said...

So cute! We need to get together.... call me!

Windy said...

HAHA you crack me up! I love the Obama's picture haha! Ayden is SO darn cute!!

E Winzeler said...

You guys rocked as the Obama's! Ayden looks so stinkin cute! He has grown up so much...I remember how he'd just roll around while we visiting taught and now he's walking! He's such a good little guy and I love his scrumptious cheeks! It was fun talking to you the other day, thansk for bringing that over, you are wonderful, I just adore you! Thanks again for beign such a great friend!

Me in a nut shell said...

You guys are awsome... We really need to get this dance thing going, it would be so great! Your family was so cute for Halloween, I love when everyone dresses up.

Jen said...

Chels…what’s your email address? I’ll forward you an email from my coach that explains the key differences between P90X and Power 90. I absolute LOVE Power 90 (um… 7 pounds in 2 ½ weeks...) I do the workouts in my living room in the morning for between 30 min – 40 min, depending on the day.

And your little skunk is so cute!