Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Where?

This last weekend I headed down to Monticello, UT for my cousin Jordan's wedding. Every time I told someone where I was going, the response was "where?". Yes-it is a little town just 45 minutes past Moab. This is my first experience with Monticello-not bad-but probably won't be going back to soon. I had a great time with my cute cousins. They are the funniest cousins ever! They always have the best stories that have me busting a gut!
Congrats Jordan and Carrie!

3 comments:

Windy said...

Chelsea, I love it. I had no Idea where Monticello was either haha. I laughed. Your pics are so cute.

Jen and Ky said...

Oh I feel your pain on this one...I taught a dance camp in Blanding this summer. Ever heard of that one? It's about another 20 minutes past Monticello. Gotta love rural Utah! I can't wait to see everyone at our Christmas luncheon!

E Winzeler said...

You look gorgeous in the picture of you and your two cousins! Families are the best!