Classic, just classic :)
AHHH can I just bite his cheeks because they look so scumptous? He is darling!!
That is classic. I love it!
What a funny post, I love that he is trying with all his might to escape. He is such a cute little man
LOL.... that is the best! Chel he's starting to look a lot like you. So cute...
Ha Ha! Happy to see that we arent the only ones! -Trisha
That is probably one of the cutest pictures I've ever seen!
This is Amy and Anna Campbell, Bryan Campbell's sisters. We just love looking at your blog because Ayden is the cuttest little boy, we think you guys are great. Merry Christmas!
Best Picture EVER!!!
SOoooo funny Chels!! I love it. he's so cute. Hope you guys had a great Christmas
Ahhhh, memories to cherish. Good thing you got that in print for all posterity!!! I have one just like it with Lexi losing it....one of my favorites
Post a Comment
11 comments:
Classic, just classic :)
AHHH can I just bite his cheeks because they look so scumptous? He is darling!!
That is classic. I love it!
What a funny post, I love that he is trying with all his might to escape. He is such a cute little man
LOL.... that is the best! Chel he's starting to look a lot like you. So cute...
Ha Ha! Happy to see that we arent the only ones!
-Trisha
That is probably one of the cutest pictures I've ever seen!
This is Amy and Anna Campbell, Bryan Campbell's sisters. We just love looking at your blog because Ayden is the cuttest little boy, we think you guys are great. Merry Christmas!
Best Picture EVER!!!
SOoooo funny Chels!! I love it. he's so cute. Hope you guys had a great Christmas
Ahhhh, memories to cherish. Good thing you got that in print for all posterity!!! I have one just like it with Lexi losing it....one of my favorites
Post a Comment