Okay-not really, but there has been some sun-it's just still freezing cold! The other day we had to get out of the house so we went four-wheeling in the stroller through the snow to the playground. Ayden enjoyed being outside. The result: snot running down his face. Can't wait til he learns the art of sniffing!
4 comments:
Cute. I always think about that, that sniffing needs to be as instinctual as blinking. Yeah we do need to get together. I do go to Covie's class Monday nights. You should definitely come!
Ha ha! The crappy, yucky, no good, filthy snow! Hang in there the warm months will be, "just around the corner!" u can always come visit warm, sunny cal! Just a day away! ;) Love ur cute family!
-Trisha
You are so funny. I have been going crazy I feel so cooped up in the house. My kids have asthma so I cannot really venture outside too long with our nice lovely air quality. Your little guy is such a cutie
Hey guys!! Thanks for the comment on our blog. . .you're so nice:) I've been reading all your posts. So cute. So you guys are guitar hero fans huh? We are always up for a good competition. . . or should I say Dustin is, I'm pretty much just there to hold the other guitar. I was laughing so hard when I saw your Halloween costumes! Looked like fun. Ayden is just such a handsome little guy. He's getting big so fast! The pic with Santa is hillarious! Love it. Such a fun age. You have such a neat family.
Post a Comment