Thursday, January 29, 2009

Seriously?

This is how I found Ayden the other morning while I was getting ready

This is how I found him after I got ready

This is at dinner the other night. Ayden is licking his babyfood jar clean (yes I know that a 17 month old that eats babyfood is the bigger problem)!

10 comments:

Lori Collett said...

He's getting so big!! At least you know he's getting good nutrition still eating baby food. Sometimes I wish William still ate baby food!

Cami said...

Hey Gal! I love seeing the classic things that Ayden does I know that we are going to be there soon with Zack! Love ya guys!
Cami

Nate and Jamie said...

I love the picture of Ayden with his head popping out of the cupboard with his crazy hair! He is so cute!

Unknown said...

Chels, I feel you on the cleaning question...why? All it takes is for me to finally decide to sweep and mop the floor and Lili decides it's time to "cook" with flour and oatmeal? Not that fun!

I can't believe all the crazy places Ayden gets himself into! How funny! Those pictures will be so fun to have when he gets bigger and grows out of this fun phase!

Villarreal's said...

He definately has a head start!I think they create bigger messes the older they get! I give up on it all... Its not fun for me to have to clean up their mess and when u are 3 yrs old, all u want to do is have fun and make a mess, SOOOO, I have decided that our days will be filled with lots of activities OUTSIDE! Forget the mess and go play, right?! ;) All we really need are our beds to sleep in at night anyway! He is so adorable, enjoy em!

laura said...

he is adorable! i see so much of both you and kippy in little ayden. its fun keeping up on your lives....hope you are doing well!

xoxo
laura

Dibble's said...

So crapping funny! Did he really jump in the basket by himself? What a funny kid, he has so much personalilty, I LOVE IT!

Windy said...

He is so flipping cute!! I love it. His little face is darling. What a crack up!

Keisel Family said...

I think Ayden has some serious talent... a basket INSIDE a cupboard. That is impressive. He is so dang cute!

Carlee said...

He's amazing! Watch out, I might steal him one of these days!!