Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Call me Grace

I dropped the cornstarch while putting it back in the cupboard and caught it with my head-enough said.

17 comments:

laura said...

story of my life - it's a miracle if a day goes by where i don't drop something on myself, trip in front of a large crowd of people, or spill chocolate on my white shirt...i've never managed to capture a picture though :) xoxo

Chelsea said...

Ha!!! Chels I LOVE it!!! Something I would totally do (probably have) I am so glad you documented it!!

Brian and Melissa said...

LOL.... still laughing!

Christiansen's said...

I LOVE IT! When you told me the story earlier I thought it was funny, but man that picture makes it even that much better. I love your face!

Windy said...

haha that is a great look on you. LOL I love it!

Windy said...

haha that is a great look on you. LOL I love it!

Lori Collett said...

Ha ha ha... that's so funny. Was Kipp home to see you?

Jill said...

Awesome! ha ha... been there, but flour.

Nate and Jamie said...

That's hilarious! Hopefully it wasn't while you were watching all those kiddos... that would have thrown me over the edge :)

Melinda said...

So fun! At least you caught it with your hair. It's a lot easier to shower than mop!

Keisel Family said...

Seriously?

Cami said...

Hey Gal-You were probably still reeling after watching my crazy kids for a week. Thanks so much for doing that you guys are the best! Love ya

The Atkinson Family Blog said...

Things like that happen to me ALL of the time!!! I am sure that you just laughed at it all day long! That is so funny!

Melissa said...

I have to say that has never happened to me- maybe because I am so much taller than you :-).
-Miss

JaNece said...

You are too cute! And what's even cuter is that you caught it on camera! These are the moments, right?! And I love that Ayden is into everything. Boys...

Dibble's said...

Chels! Hahaha! I love it!

Goodrich Goodnews said...

Too funny Chels. Just grow up a bit--I mean grow taller!!