Tuesday, February 3, 2009

For the love

of chocolate chip cookies and my favorite buddy

7 comments:

Windy said...

mmmm I think I could still kiss those little cheeks!

Ross Co. said...

I just can't get over this kid's beautiful blue eyes! Lady Killer in the making!

E Winzeler said...

I'm not sure which sounds better yummy cookies or those yummy little cheeks :)MmMmMmMm!!! He's so stinkin' cute! Hope you are doing well hun!

E Winzeler said...

I'm not sure which sounds better yummy cookies or those yummy little cheeks :)MmMmMmMm!!! He's so stinkin' cute! Hope you are doing well hun!

The Campbells said...

What a little cutie! It was fun to see you guys last weekend! Olivia had so much fun with Ayden!

Chelsea said...

what a cutie Chels- he is so big!! it's been way to long since I have seen you, hope you are doing fabulous!

laura said...

he is so darling - we share the same love for chocolate chip cookies...xoxo