Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Aloha!

We just got back from a wonderful trip to Maui! We had a great time with Kipp's whole family. We spent all day, every day in the water. As for me, mostly at the pool-which I don't mind because I really don't like the sand and salt water-lame, I know! Ayden HATED the beach! We thought that by the end of the week that he would get used to it-nope!
Ayden and Kipp at the pool.
Kippy at the beach-just finished boogie boarding
Ayden at the beach (notice on the grass-not the sand)
Still on the grass!
Grandma Betty and Ayden
One of the things we fell in love with-this salsa from Costco. We ate 7 containers of it during the week!
The dolphins swimming along with our boat

Watching the hula dancers at the Luau
Aloha!
Just relaxing in the sun!

5 comments:

Christiansen's said...

Ayden looks so cute lounging on his chair. What a fun trip.

JaNece said...

So glad you had a fun trip! I'm loving all the pictures of Ayden. He is the cutest and I just love his expressions. Especially the one where he's just standing there with his little tummy jutting out. LOVE IT!

The Campbells said...

Love the pictures! Looks like so much fun! I have to say that I am glad to know that there is someone else in the world that would rather swim in a pool than the ocean. I hate feeling sandy and sticky-funny huh! I love that last picture of Ayden-he is such a stud!

Villarreal's said...

It must be a "no living by the beach" side affect! Natalia hated the beach too everytime we would come here to visit when she was little. I put her down in the sand once and she FREEKED out! She has warmed up to playing in the sand now, but still won't touch the freezing cold ocean water! ;) (I don't know why?) ha ha... All you need is time Ayden! He is such a cute little man!

Dibble's said...

it's been a while since you've been back and I'm STILL jealous of your trip and your crazy shennanigans! I'm glad that Ayden didn't get a concussion!