Monday, June 1, 2009

It's a...

It is official. Ware Baby 2009 is a BOY! We are so excited! And I am sure Ayden and this new baby will be little buddies!

13 comments:

Lori Collett said...

YAY!!! Congratulations! You'll LOVE having two little boys, it's the best! They'll be such good buddies, and crazy too!

Nate and I are so excited for you!

Melinda said...

Yipee!! Seriously you are going to love it. I wouldn't trade having my two boys first for anything. It is so fun watching them play together and be best buddies - plus you save so much money not having to buy everything again. I tell you it's the way to go!! Seriously, the girl you hopefully have next will love having two big brothers looking out for her! :)

Katie said...

Congrats Chelsea!! Cute little boys!

Windy said...

Yay congrats, well our little guys can be buddies. That is awesome!

ashley said...

yay chels...so exciting!!

Leah and Mike said...

Yay!! Congratulations!!

The Campbells said...

Yay!! Congrats! If he is anything like his brother, he is going to be adorable!

Kristin Morgan said...

Yeah!!! Congratulations! They will be best little buddies! How fun!

Chelsea said...

Congrats Chels- How fun!! Little boys are just the best-

The Harris's said...

Congrats that will be fun... I was hoping for a boy but another girl will be just fine

Janae said...

So excited for you. Ayden will be a great big brother.

Villarreal's said...

Congrats guys, u little boys will be great buddies! Best of luck to ya!

pst, now we know who is stealing all the boys! ;)

Danielle Perona said...

Yay! Congrats! It has been way to long since I have come to your blog. Your little family is adorable. I hope your doing well. Miss your guts!