Saturday, December 5, 2009

Blessings!

Two years ago I made a post by this same title. We blessed Ayden Thanksgiving weekend two years ago, and this time it was Colby's turn. It was a beautiful blessing! We had wonderful family and friends here. Especially at this time of year-isn't that what it is all about? I am extremely grateful for all of the wonderful people in my life. I am so blessed with the opportunity to be a mom. It is the most challenging and rewarding thing I have ever been a part of. (I think when they are a little older I will see the rewards more than the challenges ;) ) And I am blessed with a wonderful, patient husband who puts up with my ever-changing emotions on this roller coaster we call life! Thank you!

6 comments:

Erin said...

So cute Chels. I love the updated photos of Colby. It's fun to be doing this all again isn't it??

Christiansen's said...

Man he is so cute!

Kristin Morgan said...

Bene Arnold! I am so glad you mentioned her name! I was talking about her to Bryson last week, but he just doesn't get it. You had to know her and work with her! Ha! Hilarious!

Colby is so cute!!!

Windy said...

He is so so cute and big!! Wow. I am sorry I missed it. My sis in law did hers that same day..that is why we did ours in Dec...brrr. Colby is cute and Cody and him will be buddies for sure!!

The Campbells said...

He is seriously so cute! Love he little outfit! You have the cutest little boys!

Me in a nut shell said...

Hey, I never got to mention to you guys, that I thought Kipp gave a wonderful blessing!