Don't lie, you know he learned that pose from you! He looks so cute. Put that picture with his Robot moves and he's got a hit for the next boy band :)
Ha ha ha... what a little stud! Watch out ladies :) I suppose he learned from the best? I'm sure I could pull out a few embarrassing of both of our husbands back in high school.... and earlier!
Oh man that is so funny. I love it! I agree with Jamie, you need to put that clip on your blog
I LOVE that picture. Think I might have to hang it on my fridge!
So cute..we love him in nursery!
All Momma's moves! That's all I have got to say about it! ;) Kipp, I hope your ready for your kid to start dancing lessons!
HaHa LOL so so cute! Love it!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Don't lie, you know he learned that pose from you! He looks so cute. Put that picture with his Robot moves and he's got a hit for the next boy band :)
Ha ha ha... what a little stud! Watch out ladies :) I suppose he learned from the best? I'm sure I could pull out a few embarrassing of both of our husbands back in high school.... and earlier!
Oh man that is so funny. I love it! I agree with Jamie, you need to put that clip on your blog
I LOVE that picture. Think I might have to hang it on my fridge!
So cute..we love him in nursery!
All Momma's moves! That's all I have got to say about it! ;) Kipp, I hope your ready for your kid to start dancing lessons!
HaHa LOL so so cute! Love it!
Post a Comment