I have been meaning to post this, but hesitated because I hate the sound of my voice on video. Ayden loves to dance with me in the kitchen, so one afternoon I decided that I would try to get him to do specific moves instead of just running around. The result is the "Robot Dance." He loves it and always asks to do it. I realize I probably could have chosen a better song for a toddler to dance to than "Your Love is My Drug" oh well!
8 comments:
I love it and think that it's adorable!!! What fun!!! I also really like your new family pictures!!! Freakin cute!!!
Love that!
TOO cute! Love that boy!
Way too funny! I am still laughing. Love it!
Cambree sings the chorus to that song so don't feel bad. That is so cute! I love it. Glad to know I am not the only one who loves to Jam it with the kids! It is great fun and such a stress reliever!
Oh man, that is one cute boy! So sad he wasn't feeling well at the park yesterday. Lili was highly impressed and asked me to teach her some of those same moves; we do lots of booty shakes and twirls around here but I haven't introduced her to the robot yet!
Cute! That is so funny! That little Ayden is the cutest thing ever! By the way, I love your new family pictures. Could you guys be any more beautiful?
Hey chelsea. It's lacey martak. I am going private with my blog and I want to add you. Email me your email address. foxycleopatra21@msn.com
Post a Comment