Branden and I were cracking up while watching this. Why didn't you teach us this dance tonight? Actually, the dance you taught was fabulous. I am exceptionally jealous of your choreographing skills. Thanks so much for teaching!! Are you available for the next fifty weeks or so?
Those are pretty funny... I decided the "fringe" you have going on is so cute.. you really need to keep your hair that way. So I am writing b/c when I dropped those suits by a bird flew out of your door/nest/wreath! I hadn't read that post yet. I was so caught off guard... that is pretty funny though. Let me know if you have any questions about the suits!
Oh wow, I wasn't expecting that...I'm dying! You crack me up hun, thanks for the VT marathon tonight..oh wait...we only saw ONE of the three! I wonder how many other people VT till 11:30...go to bed!
Chels! I love it!! Brad and I still watch mine and just die laughing. Although, you are smarter than me...I couldn't figure out how to put on my blog like you did, I just had the link...any tips? Well, I think we should go on the road with our dancing duo!!
How long has it been? I think the last time we actually saw each other was way back in the Marriott days. Those were so great. Remember the time we tried to see who could bounce our pencils the highest?
I always get updates on you guys whenever I call Kipp for my yearly insurance chat :)
Your little boy is the cutest thing I have ever seen! I'm glad you guys are doing so well--such happy dancers.
Hey Chelsea! It has really been a long time, but I am glad to see you are doing so well. What a beautiful little boy you have. Mike and I are living in CA still. He is now in his 4th year of dental school at USC. I saw your blog link on Carlee's blog and thought I would take a look even though I was not officially "invited" to. We have a family website if you want to check it out: merufamily.com. Take care, Melissa (Umbreit) Meru
HA HA HA HA!!! just when I thought Kipp would NEVER out-due his "Mermaid" impersonation, that was GREAT! As Mary would say, "you two deserve a ticket on the the HOT TAMALE TRAIN" (Mary's scream)!!!! Kipp, we need to go golfing before I leavefor California!
11 comments:
chels I never thought Kipp could dance like that! wow go kippy!
Branden and I were cracking up while watching this. Why didn't you teach us this dance tonight? Actually, the dance you taught was fabulous. I am exceptionally jealous of your choreographing skills. Thanks so much for teaching!! Are you available for the next fifty weeks or so?
Those are pretty funny... I decided the "fringe" you have going on is so cute.. you really need to keep your hair that way. So I am writing b/c when I dropped those suits by a bird flew out of your door/nest/wreath! I hadn't read that post yet. I was so caught off guard... that is pretty funny though. Let me know if you have any questions about the suits!
That was real fun to watch. It reminds me of the dancing elves that we did during Christmas. I never knew Kipp could dance as good as you :)
Oh wow, I wasn't expecting that...I'm dying! You crack me up hun, thanks for the VT marathon tonight..oh wait...we only saw ONE of the three! I wonder how many other people VT till 11:30...go to bed!
Chels! I love it!! Brad and I still watch mine and just die laughing. Although, you are smarter than me...I couldn't figure out how to put on my blog like you did, I just had the link...any tips? Well, I think we should go on the road with our dancing duo!!
Chels!
How long has it been? I think the last time we actually saw each other was way back in the Marriott days. Those were so great. Remember the time we tried to see who could bounce our pencils the highest?
I always get updates on you guys whenever I call Kipp for my yearly insurance chat :)
Your little boy is the cutest thing I have ever seen! I'm glad you guys are doing so well--such happy dancers.
I needed a good laugh!! That was hilarious!!
Hey Chelsea!
It has really been a long time, but I am glad to see you are doing so well. What a beautiful little boy you have.
Mike and I are living in CA still. He is now in his 4th year of dental school at USC.
I saw your blog link on Carlee's blog and thought I would take a look even though I was not officially "invited" to.
We have a family website if you want to check it out: merufamily.com.
Take care,
Melissa (Umbreit) Meru
HA HA HA HA!!! just when I thought Kipp would NEVER out-due his "Mermaid" impersonation, that was GREAT! As Mary would say, "you two deserve a ticket on the the HOT TAMALE TRAIN" (Mary's scream)!!!! Kipp, we need to go golfing before I leavefor California!
Post a Comment