Here are some fun pictures I got of Ayden on the porch when I took a picture of the wreath and the nest (which now has three eggs in it). He was so happy to sit in the chair and just hang out. This morning I took him out while I watered the flowers and again-happy as a clam. Sitting on the porch just people watching or reading a good book is so relaxing to me. Glad I have a buddy that will do it with me. I look forward to many summer nights out here.
The birds are back! That's crazy. Your bird in the house story is one of my favorite memories of this place. I was thinking this morning that I feel like summertime me which is happy, get-a-lot-done me. Too bad it's supposed to get cold again on Wednesday :(. So I was getting ready the other day and I thought "I wonder if Chelsea would do my hair?" Cuz I can never get mine to look as cute as yours does.
holy cuteness! I want to pinch his little cheeks! I wish I could have been there for Grammy's b-day. I wanna put Sophie and Ayden next to each other to play!
I love how photogenic he is, he needs to give Sadie a lesson on that. He seriously is so adorable and is getting cutter ever day, as impossible as I thought it would be because he is so flippin cute!
What a cutie! I'm looking forward to summer nights too. Enjoy Ayden while he will still just chill. Before you know it he'll be on the move and then there will be no more chillin' just chasin' :)
8 comments:
The birds are back! That's crazy. Your bird in the house story is one of my favorite memories of this place. I was thinking this morning that I feel like summertime me which is happy, get-a-lot-done me. Too bad it's supposed to get cold again on Wednesday :(.
So I was getting ready the other day and I thought "I wonder if Chelsea would do my hair?" Cuz I can never get mine to look as cute as yours does.
Ayden is so dang cute! It was so good to see you two the other night, we had a great time sitting next to you! We should do that more often!
Kristin
holy cuteness! I want to pinch his little cheeks! I wish I could have been there for Grammy's b-day. I wanna put Sophie and Ayden next to each other to play!
He is such a cutie! He is getting so big!!
I love how photogenic he is, he needs to give Sadie a lesson on that. He seriously is so adorable and is getting cutter ever day, as impossible as I thought it would be because he is so flippin cute!
What a cutie! I'm looking forward to summer nights too. Enjoy Ayden while he will still just chill. Before you know it he'll be on the move and then there will be no more chillin' just chasin' :)
Ayden is so cute. He has really long eye lashes. Did birds really fly in your house? How many?
He has got to be the smilingist kid there ever was :) What a little stud!
Post a Comment