Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Big Boy


Ayden has been calling himself a big boy lately. The other day he came up to me while I was feeding Colby cereal, put his arm around me and said, "Mommy big boy."
I said back, "Mommy is a big boy?"
"Ya." he says.
The next day I was putting on his friend's shoes so they could go play in the basement. Ayden pats his chest and says, "A shelf, Ayden big boy." (Myself, Ayden is a big boy). He put his shoes on just his toes. He was so proud of himself! He really is becoming a big boy!

2 comments:

Amy said...

I can't get over how darn cute your boys are. So cute!!

Jen and Ky said...

I really like Ayden. And I can totally hear him saying "Ah shelf"...what a sweet boy! So sad we missed you guys at the fire station. Somehow I've got to help this little girl of mine to stop being such a scaredy-cat!