Friday, April 2, 2010

Happy Easter

Happy Easter weekend! A little peak at the boys in the Easter attire. I nearly forgot to grab some pics of these guys before they went down for naps. I got home from choir practice to find Ayden still fully dressed eating a hot dog with ketchup! (Kipp obviously isn't the one who does the laundry around here) So we are lucky to still have a clean shirt for a couple of pictures!

6 comments:

Nate and Jamie said...

Way cute pictures! I love the first one with both of them smiling. Good to see I am not the only mom that bought their boys the same vests for Easter...

Jeff and Hollie said...

Cute little boys!!!

anna said...

You seriously have the sweetest/cutest little boys...

Jen and Ky said...

I am so impressed with these shots! Just wait till you see our attempts at Easter pictures of the girls. I guess we waited too long and it was too close to nap time? That's my best excuse anyway! Can't wait to see pictures of the ties you made for them!

The Campbells said...

Love the matching clothes. Your boys are so cute! And Mr. Colby looks like he is getting so big. We need to get together...

Chelsea said...

Chel they are SO SO cute!!! Aren't little boys the greatest!