I find myself taking a picture of my child in the grocery cart in the middle of the aisle at Albertson's. I didn't really think about it being an odd thing, until I got a funny look from a few people further down the aisle. I guess it is a little weird, but he was having so much fun helping hold the peanut butter in place and chewing on the bag of carrots, that I thought I should get a picture. I have turned into a picture-happy, proud mom!

4 comments:
Can't blame you for taking pics of the cute little guy!
YEAH, you are a little weird woman, get a life! Kidding, he's adorable, snap all the pics you can of the handsome little fella!
You were on a posting rampage today! I absolutely love all the pics of Ayden. Chels, he really is DANG cute!
So cute, he is getting so old. I love that you take pictures everywhere you go, becausee that makes me look more normal :)
Post a Comment