Wednesday, April 30, 2008

You call this Spring?

This is Ayden last Saturday when we were outside doing some yard work and putting together some patio furniture. It was so cold I had to bundle him up like it was winter again. I am so sick of the weather!

This is just after we pulled off his hat-quite the do!

Kipp thought I was crazy for taking a picture of him putting together furniture-okay I probably am!

Ayden's new thing is chewing on his clothes. At any time he will have part of his shirt hanging out of his mouth.

3 comments:

Nicole said...

I love that picture with Ayden's hair! How cute is he? What a little sweetheart!

Christiansen's said...

I love the hair. I want to see your new patio furniutre

Dibble's said...

I laughed out loud when I saw Ayden's hair. He's so darn cute. I'm with you on the weather...this is craptacular.