Thursday, April 10, 2008

Conference Weekend

After dinner on Sunday, we all sat down to watch conference. With fully bellies, it wasn't long before all of us were asleep! Kipp got the greatest video on his phone of almost everyone in the room sleeping-the best part is you can hear conference on in the background. I was one of the guilty sleepers-although I really enjoyed what I was awake to hear!

Ayden just after he woke up...

Ryan and Jessa-just after they woke up...

Susan just after she woke up...

Shaun and Nicole just after they woke up!

3 comments:

Christiansen's said...

Everyone looks like we did after the first session of conference. I don't know why, but it is so hard to stay awake for it which is frustrating because it is so good to watch.

Melinda said...

Conference naps are the best! Sad but true!

Anonymous said...

Hey, I would not say that. I did not fall asleep. I am a good little conferance watcher. Haha love ya.