Friday, April 4, 2008

Prunes: Before and After

Ayden has been on solids now for a while, and ever since he went on solids he hasn't really had any disastrous pooping accidents. Well for a couple of days in a row the poor kid grunted all day long. We could make him laugh-but even that would turn into a low grunt. And he wasn't pooping as mush as he usually does-so we thought we would help the little guy out by giving him prunes. I think he had them on two different occasions.
Before:play innocently (grunting of course)

After: need I say more? Good to know that prunes work!

P.S. Let me just add-this is no innocent baby poop. We are talking about (I know gross-sorry!) full on real person poop!

11 comments:

Leah and Mike said...

Oh Yeah, prunes definitely work!! We have had more than a couple prune blowouts in Addy's life. He is darling and I am glad he is pooping again :)

Dibble's said...

I almost peed my pants when I saw that picture! Not good for a hurt tummy! Now I know what to give Boston next time!

Christiansen's said...

Okay, now that really made me laugh, I had to remind myself to breathe. You have got to love it, atleast I do because this time it is not my child and I don't have to worry about cleaning it up. :)

Ford Fam said...

Wow! We have been there done that. Carson has had constipation issues since he was a little over a year. Good times!

Melinda said...

Ok... so I am just getting around to the fun neighborhood blogs. So fun! Ok... so this story is hilarious... it is a good thing he is so cute!

Angela said...

Oh the joys of Motherhood!

Cami said...

Classic!

Mac and Dixie said...

WOW! The power of the mighty prune!

E Winzeler said...

Good H#*@ Chels, that's nasty! Glad I wasn't babysitting, that's a hard one to ignore until the parents get home!

Anonymous said...

Go Ayden! Chels and Kipp deserve some hard work sometimes.

Ruth said...

Hey Chels, it's me (Nicole's friend). And let me just say, SICK!!! Very gross, but very funny. Maybe you should send more of those pics my way to stop the baby hunger. . . Glad you guys are doing well. Your new hair cut is adorable!