Here are the babies watching the adults enjoy the sparklers. The looks on their faces are either saying: "wow-what are those sparkly things?" or "wow-my parents better never do that once I'm a teenager!"
Ayden surprisingly enjoyed the fireworks. He started out trembling (but not crying) and couldn't take his eyes off them, and later seemed to be comfortable with this new experience.
6 comments:
I love that pic of Jackson! I have to get those pictures from you. He really has become such a cheese ball for cameras lately! Thanks again for the fun and yummy BBQ... We had so much fun!
What cute munchkins!!!
What a cute picture of all the babies together! Glad you had a fun 4th!
Love the picture of all the babies in their jammies! So fun you all have kids the same age and they're all your 1st!
Just so you know..I am obsessed with Ayden! I think he has the funniest expressions. One of these days I need to meet the little fella. By the looks of things you guys look like you're doing great! You'll have to make a trip to Jackson in the near future!!
You have such a cute little guy! Looks like you guys had a great 4th of July! Love the pictures of him on the swing!!
Post a Comment