Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Is Your Baby Doing the Worm Yet?

It seems like all of us mothers get a little caught up in comparing our children. We may feel at times that our child is behind or a little ahead. Well, I hate to break it to all of you but my child is miles ahead of the game. Ayden decided to bypass the crawling and go straight to break dancing! He does his own version of the worm. He has been doing this for awhile, but I finally recorded it.

12 comments:

Melinda said...

So funny! I loved seeing him do this at the party. What a cutie!

Nate and Jamie said...

I had to watch that multiple times just because it is so cute! You two are the cutest parents and have such a cute family.

Christiansen's said...

That is so funny to watch. The first time I saw him do it I seriously couldn't stop laughing and it was during Sunday School. I just love that little man.

Leah and Mike said...

Chels, that is hillarious!! He is totally doing the worm. Priceless!

Cami said...

Classic! I love that kid!

Keisel Family said...

I think he has real potential for So You Think You Can Dance

The Campbells said...

So cute! Do you know what is so funny...Olivia did the exact same thing. We called it the inchworm. I love seeing another baby get around that way-I thought she was the only one.

Annie said...

Darling!! Love it. He is such a cutie. Makes me get all excited just watching him.

The Sorensen Family said...

I love it!! It is too dang funny! He is such a cutie!!

Chelsea said...

I love it Chels- So funny, he's going to be a hit at many future dance parties!!

E Winzeler said...

That was the cutest thing ever!!! I've gotta show J, he'll get a kick out of it! What a cute little man...what am I going to do with out you Chels?! Bitter!

Jessica said...

That is too funny. Addie is learning to crawl and then it will all be over. I will never be able to take my eyes off her. She wants to be into everything. He is getting so big. He is so cute!