Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Independence Day

We had a fabulous 4th of July. We started out the day by going boating with the Allen's and the Rothe's. We had a great time. Ayden wasn't too sure about his life jacket and the "cold" water (which was 70 degrees), but took a couple of naps on the boat and had a great time!
On our way back from the lake, we picked a up Apollo Burger and had a great picnic on the grass in the neighborhood. We had a great time visiting, eating and watching the neighbors' illegal fireworks.

Here is Ayden swinging at the end of the day. A little sunburned and exhausted. Can you tell?


4 comments:

Branden said...

That was a great day. Thanks again you guys for coming.

Endless Days and Northern Nights said...

too cute! LOVE that big open mouth smile! He looks like you Chels! Will I get to see you for Nick's wedding next month?

E Winzeler said...

You're a trooper to take your munchkin boating...good mommy! I wanted to see a pic. in your new swimsuit...you know you're just dying to post one....

Casey and Whitney MCkell said...

I want to see girls camp pictures!! I was almost in tears I wasnt there!!! I will live it through your pics!! I need to grow up I know!! HEE hEE!! No I hope you guys had tunz of FUN!!!