Hanging out on top of the houseboat wathching lightning in the distance
Ayden enjoyed steering the boat
We also played a little ball...
Ayden cried every time we put him in the water-little stinker! But by the end of the week he only cried for the first minute as long as we got him in the shade.
Eating junk food and playing games-an essential part of Powell. Yahtzee was the hit of the trip.
Just being a cheese ball! The only thing he would eat the entire week was fruit. Imagine the diapers!
Most of Ayden's trip was spent in a diaper. He loves being naked!
11 comments:
How fun! I am so jealous. I love Powell. Looks like you guys had so much fun and I love your little stinker. He is too cute in his diaper.
What a cutie. I love the one with him in the basketball hoop.
What a fun trip!! I love being naked too, Ayden!! :)
I LOVE Lake Powell! We have gone one time this summer and get to go again in August! :) Seth wasn't too sure about the water at first either.
Looks like you guys had a blast! We love that little Ayden-he is such a cutie! Olivia loves to look at your blog and see "Baby Ayden."
Chelsea! This is Jill (Vance) Witt. I found you through Janae's blog. Your son is SO SO cute! what a chunker! I love it! Cute family!
How fun! Natalia loves being naked too. I think she tries to get her clothes wet on purpose so she can take them off. Love the shirt kipp! Forza Italia!
I am so jealous that you got to go to Lake Powell! All your pictures are so cute! I just love Aydens smile!! You can't help but not smile.
im so sad i couldnt go...but steph was excited to show me your cute baby!! hopefully ill get to see you guys soon its been forever.
You've been quite the busy woman the last few weeks! I still haven't done my VT...it's so hard without you :(! Hope you're doing well...oh, and didn't your mom teach you to look both ways before crossing the street?!?! :) Love you!
What about the blog on the HAIR I am waiting!!!!
Post a Comment