Kipp loves this picture of himself-he thinks that his left bicep looks great and has fooled himself into thinking that he is in great shape and has no need to work out. (So I included this picture even though Kipp is the only one looking at the camera) Although-sorry Hun-I have to say that the Allen's copy of this pic must make it look better, because it doesn't look all that impressive here. 
My cute prego sis Nicole and her cute husband Shaun.
Ayden is kicking back watching the fireworks. I found that if I was louder than the fireworks then we wasn't scared. So whenever he seemed to get nervous I would say "Boom!" and he was just fine.
6 comments:
Kipp you're so buff. I can tell that all of those b-ball games are paying off in the bicep region.
Summer is not complete without baseball games! We went to an Angels game last night, and ur right, the hot dogs, nachos, ice cream, beer (so i have been told! :P) is a must along with the fireworks. It makes it all complete! Its good to see ur cute family. U look great! oh, and kipp too... ha ha!
Pretty impressive Kipp...you look incredible :)....Chels he's gonna kill you for writing that! I've got to let J read this one! That cracks me up! Hope you're enjoying your cruise!
I freaking love your hair! Everytime I see it, it makes me want to cut mine! You have the cutest family!
Your hair is super cute!
It was so good to see you yesterday! I so miss you! You are a wonderful YW President! Your girls just love you! You rock woman!
Post a Comment