This last Wednesday I decided that I would BBQ some chicken before I had to go to work. Well, needless to say, I have never lit our BBQ before. The ignitor wouldn't work the first time I tried to light it so I tried several times before turning it off in frustration. (Keep in mind that I am in a hurry to do this before I need to leave to work and Kipp is still not home from work) I then notice that there is another ignitor-turning the grill back on I switch the ignitor. POOF! Flames in my face. My hands fly to my face first. Seems to be okay-just a little warm. Then to the hair. CRISPY! All of the hair that frames my face singed! I need to leave for work in 20 minutes. I slam the chicken on the grill and run for the scissors. Although I cut a lot of hair off-it was still obviously singed. What do I do? I can't call in to work saying that I will be late because I am not hurt-just ugly and smelly. So off to work I went. (I called my friend on my way telling her that I will need an emergency haircut the following day) So my hair continues to get shorter and shorter.
The new do:
5 comments:
I'd KILL myself if I had your hair! :)
I thought your hair looked a little different on Sunday...beautiful as always! Your hair is always darling!!! I've been telling you for the last year Chels...cooking is overrated, just STOP :)!!!
You look darling
Hilarious! Your hair looks cute though!
Kristin
Post a Comment