Sunday, August 3, 2008

The Little Monster

I thought I would update you on what our little man is up to.

Right now he waves a the camera when I go to take a picture. The result: hand covering the face in the pic

He also makes a new face. I think that this one came about because of the runny nose that he has had. Whether he is trying to let it run in his mouth or thinks it is just funny-I will never know. This particular picture of his new face was taken after he ate lunch from the flower pot in the living room.

He is more mobile than ever. (He took a record breaking 24 steps in a row today without assistance) We are finding him in all sorts of places in the house. One being in his old car seat that he likes to climb in and out of.
Ayden enjoys flushing toilets, playing with mom's tampons, pulling his food out of his mouth to look only to put it back in, swinging and many more activities.

Other cute pics

10 comments:

Villarreal's said...

He is adorable and just getting started with being mobile! Just wait darlin... It only gets betta! :) Miss u guys!

Dibble's said...

The hand in front of the face kills me, it reminds me of a celebrity trying to keep their privacy! :) How funny that he loves dirt! Congrats on the 24 steps, man, sounds like a walker to me! Watch out Sadie, here comes AYDEN!! The neighborhood will never be the same.

The Sorensen Family said...

Your little boy is so dang cute! I love that he waves at the camera! Too cute! I can't believe that he is almost one!!

Christiansen's said...

I love that he waves to the camera. Way cute picture of him and Marina too. I am also glad to know that it isn't just Sadie anymore that gets into all of your plants. Yahoo also for all of the steps he took, that is impressive!

Melinda said...

What a cutie! Seth loves playing with my tampons too. He empties the box into the bathtub. That is great he is so mobile. I love when they start walking!

The Campbells said...

So cute!I can't believe he is walking! Hate to tell you, but it only gets more busy!

Anonymous said...

oh man chels, i have a mess of a nephew!! He is so frickin cute!!

Jen said...

I don't know what it is about babies and tampons, but Lili's favorite drawer in the whole house is my drawer in the bathroom that contains all those "unmentionables"! She's even learned how to open them so whenever we have people come over we have to do a quick clean up so there's no tampons scattered around the house! I can't believe he's already walking, you're in for some real adventures!

E Winzeler said...

I love the pictures of him waving at the camera when you take a pic! He is so freeking CUTE Chels! I miss you! Hope you're getting your VT done...I need to get on it, what if I can't make conversation without you?!?!? :(

Shelley said...

Was that you??? Did I see you on GTU this morning? How fun!!!