Sunday, August 3, 2008

Pioneer Day


I had a client at the hospital who was saying that the 24th really isn't a holiday. What an idiot! I love Pioneer Day, plus who complains about having the day off? We started off the 24th by going to the Days of '47 Parade. I thing that this is the first year that Kipp has come since we have been married. He always find a good excuse like golfing. This year-no excuse. My brother Ryan was babysitting his girlfriend's dog. His name is Theo and Ayden was a big fan. Makes me want to get a dog-until I remember that they poop. Pass! I had to work that night so after the parade we took a quick nap. We went for a quick dip in the neighborhood pool and then off to work. Ayden and Kipp stayed home and watched fireworks.

My mom "Grandma Sue" and Ayden

My mom and Kipp enjoying the great seats that we got (better than the people that spent the night)!We thought that Theo might enjoy a stroller ride. I don't know if Theo liked it, but Ayden sure enjoyed having him there.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh, Ayden and Theo are so frickin cute!! haha i loved your spelling of thought. haha