Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Big Boy?


We put Ayden in his new bed a few days ago. Things went very smoothly-not nearly as dramatic as I was thinking it would be. Until last night...my child decided that bed was really not where he wanted to be and figured out how to climb out. We dealt with our screaming child off and on until 1:30 last night. Big boy? I am not so sure now.

3 comments:

Christiansen's said...

I LOVE those faces he is making. I didn't know you painted your wall. I want to come see. He is so cute!

Kristi said...

I love the last pic. What a cutie! I am sorry to hear it hasn't all been smooth sailing with the big boy bed. I am dreading that transition myself!

Lori Collett said...

I locked Owen in his room until he learned that he needed to stay in bed. It may sound cruel... but it definitely worked!!! Good luck :)