Saturday, October 17, 2009

Pumpkin Patch

We took a little trip to the local pumpkin patch. Ayden had a great time running around and riding in the wheel barrow. Kipp and Ayden also took a little tractor ride. It was good to get out of the house and enjoy the good weather this weekend.

3 comments:

laura said...

that's about the cutest thing i've ever seen. its so fun to see you and kipp with two such perfect little boys. congratulations on the new addition! xo.

JaNece said...

Seriously...you're out at a pumpkin patch? Look at you go! Super woman/mom for sure! I love the pumpkin patch.

The Sorensen Family said...

Congrats on your little one! He is so cute! It was great seeing you at the Pumpkin patch! You looked Great! such a cute familY!

So I already forgot your email..email me at janae_sorensen@hotmail.com so I can send you a invite! :)