The other day, I was sitting on the couch talking to Kipp on the phone when I looked over to see this:
Colby was sleeping and Ayden was just laying in front of him staring at him. It was really sweet. I think Colby has a fan named Ayden.
Our new way to get Ayden to do things that he really doesn't want to do is say, "Ayden, show the baby how you brush your teeth." or Ayden, show Colby how you eat your lunch." Ayden then proceeds to do his best at whatever the task is making sure his brother is watching. If I forget to face Colby towards him, Ayden will say, "Baby!" like he is trying to get his attention. It is really funny and it works like a charm!
5 comments:
That is so sweet! What beautiful boys Chelsea!
Those matching jammies are SO SO cute!! I love how babies just belong in our families, and are accepted so whole heartedly by their siblings!
That is pretty much the cutest thing I've ever heard. Love those boys of yours!
That is so sweet! I am glad to hear that Ayden loves his brother! I also love their matching jammies-isn't it so fun to dress them the same?!
I'm crying. That top pic is probably the sweetest pic ever. What darling brothers and friends they will be. Auden is already a great example for colby to follow. I love them both!
Cami
Post a Comment