I started having more consistent contractions on Tuesday night around 10:30. Kipp got home from basketball and kept asking-"could this be it?" My response-"nah." I was a little in denial because I really wanted a full night sleep before going into labor. So I tried to go to sleep but the contractions just got closer and stronger. Finally around 1 am-I gave up and started pulling some things together. My sweet sister Nicole came over around 2 to stay the rest of the night with Ayden. We showed up to the hospital where I was dilated to a 4 and 70% effaced. I asked for my epidural (aka a little slice of heaven) around 4:30. My water started leaking around 8, so my doctor came and ruptured it the rest of the way and found that I was dilated to an 8. Kipp headed to the cafeteria to get something to eat and right after he left I started feeling the urge to push. Right when he returned, I started pushing. A few pushes later...

(I know-a very scarey picture-remember-I wasn't planning on going to the hospital)
Of course we are already in love, and so far, so good! Now for him to meet his brother-could be very interesting! We will keep you posted!
14 comments:
Cutest dang baby i have ever seen!! i can't wait to see him again soon :) i love him!!
Awww...so cute! Congratulations you guys!
He is adorable. Congrats.
We are so excited for you guys! Nate thinks it was our house that put you into labor... it tends to do that to our ward members. We already love little Colby and Jackson can't wait to meet Ayden's little brother.. Me too! He is perfect! Good work and we'll see you soon.
That last comment "Stallone" was from me. I was accidentally signed in under Nate
SO CUTE! Congrats on the new arrival. And I LOVE his name! ;)
Congrats! He is so cute! I am glad everything went well! Can't wait to meet him! I hope big brother adjust to having a new little baby around!
Congratulations!!
Hooray Chelsea! What a cutie! We can't wait to meet him too!
Congratulations! I love the "Big Cheese" nickname he has already been given!
Congrats Chels. I am trying to decide if he looks like Ayden or not. I noticed a good set of cheeks. Can't wait to hear how it goes with the big brother.
congrats!! he is so adorable!
Congrats! He is so cute I can hardly wait to squeeze him. I'm so glad everything went good. Love ya
Post a Comment